Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Fever

Inakuaje!!!
I first of all like to apologize for being quite for so long. Just being a bit busy. So many things have been happening.

Well, I'm back now and this time I'm going to talk about Christmas. I must say it is driving people crazy. Everyone is talking about Christmas, streets decorated ect. Yah, we also celebrate it back home, but not as it is here. The preparations are just hot. Yes, I mean hot... Ee Bwana ndiyooo! Ee Bwana Quality!!!!!!!
I'm going to have my Christmas in a place called Kristiansund, I hope I'll enjoy it. Otherwise, I shall say, for more habari ..., nikirudi...!

4 comments:

Gillian G Mwaura/Edube said...

waaaaaa for real you ahve been so quiet soo whats up missing you big
i liked your photos and yahhhhh i miss you

Elise said...

hi neema! it´s nice reading your blog. I hope you´re well and marry christmas!
God jul!

Ragnhild said...

God jul, Neema!:)
Hope you had a nice christmas in Kristiansund!:)
Happy new year! Godt nytt aar!:) Og Gud velsigne deg!:)
Klem fra Ragnhild=)

Gillian G Mwaura/Edube said...

heeyyyy i m iss you though we are in hald